Catch Fishing Boss Squid
Inchiku Style jig!
Catch Boss Squid looks like an inchiku jig but can be fished in a variety of ways! This cutting edge jig can be fished using a variety of techniques, such as slow pitch, long fall or slow mechanical. It slides and vibrates through the water column to trigger an attack from almost all fish species. The twin hook rigged lumo squid skirt holds any fish that is turned on by the unique action.
Detailed paintwork – ALL fish eat squid.
- Unique curved shape to create a natural fluid motion
- Vibrant colours
- Extra strong tin hooks
- Action on the drop and retrieve
- Lethal on local fish species such as snapper, kingfish, John Dory, kahawai & many more
Simple to use!
- Tie the leader to the attachment point at the head of the jig
- Drop to the sea floor
- Use a variety of techniques to trigger an attack
The Catch Boss Squid has been extensively tested and used by fishing professionals and charter boats with great success!
Available in: 60g, 80g, 100g