Hayabusa Jackeye Shot Slow Wide Jig
Centre weighted wide body flutter jig, ideal for shallow water!
Hayabusa Jackeye Shot Slow Wide Jig is a small centre weighted flutter jig. It is perfectly tuned for slow pitch presentations in shallow water (think Port Phillip Bay snapper slow pitch jigging!) and is also a great shore jig. The jig is designed to wobble gently on a slow steady retrieve and it has a great flutter and fall on the drop that predators like snapper can't resist! Also an ideal jig to work with vertical slow pitch retrieves on shallow inshore reefs. It;s action lends itself perfectly to shut down fish holding close to the bottom. The Jackeye Shot SLOW WIDE jig comes pre-rigged with twin dressed assists on the nose and is ready to go!
- Capable of very long cast with rear-weighted slim body.
- Center-weighted wide body offers slow wobbling movement, effective under tough condition.
- Offers realistic movement under steady retrieve.
- Double assist hook improves hook-up and prevent losing fish.
- Asymmetrical hologram and sabiki assist hook trigger fish to bite.
- Anti-rust tough tin coating hook.
- Tough coating on body
20g - 47mm
60g - 68mm