Lew’s SuperDuty Wide Speed Spool Series 2 Reel
Heavy duty fishing, big cod, angry barra and more! IDEAL SLOW SPEED MODEL FOR XL SWIM BAITS & SLOW ROLLING BIG LURES!
The SuperDuty Wide Speed Spool series brings significantly greater line capacity to a baitcast reel designed for heavy-duty fishing applications, such as flipping and casting heavy lures and jigs on heavy line, handling the large and cumbersome umbrella rigs and XL Spinnerbaits such as Cod X Siamese and Twin Spin, fishing big crankbaits and giant swimbaits. The aluminum sideplate on the handle side assures no-flex support under a load. The SoftTouch finish makes for a comfortable palming surface.
- Sturdy, lightweight one-piece all aluminum frame and aluminum sideplate on the handle side
- 10 double-shielded premium stainless steel bearing system with Zero-Reverse one way clutch bearing
- Machine, double anodized, braid ready, high capacity aluminum spool
- High strength brass gearing for increased strength and durability
- Externally-adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Easily removable, palming graphite sideplate with SoftTouch armor finish
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed, anodized, aluminum "power crank" 95MM reel handle with Lew's® custom oversized round EVA knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- FREE Lew's Floating Foam Key Chain
Model: SDW2S 10+1 Bearings, 8.1oz (230g), 5.1:1 retrieve (21inches per turn, ONLY 53cm!!), Capacity 190yds/14lb mono, (approx 190m of PE4 braid)
Model: SDW2SH 10+1 Bearings, 8.1oz (230g), 7.1:1 retrieve (31inches per turn, 78cm), Capacity 190yds/14lb mono, (approx 190m of PE4 braid)