Megabass I-Wing 135 Surface Crawler
Megabass I-Wing 135 is a surface crawler developed over several years to deliver the ultimate crawling action. Ready out of the box to specifically deliver surface action at a dead slow pace, this lure was DEVELOPED WITH OUR MURRAY COD AS A MAIN TARGET! Worldwide input was given on this lure, including from our in house Megabass Australia Field Tester (and Ebb Tide Co-owner) John Cahill.
I-Wing 135 is designed & developed to deliver a variety of features:
- Lure that looks like a fish but can also present as an insect (crawling) at a super slow retrieve
- Unique body roll, delivered by RAB (Rudder Action Balancer). A moving internal weight system that makes a pendulum motion to the left and right by the action and as it strikes the side wall to generate a hard sound and a shock wave through the water.
- RAB delivers INSTANT MOVEMENT, there is no action delay that many crawler/paddling lures suffer from on start up.
- Feather arm design to deliver best relevant action.
- If retrieved at faster speed, I-Wing 135 rolls fast and crawls at a high pitch, but the tail weighting maintains water contact and stability.
- 'Feathers' (wings) made specifically from Duralium for lightness and strength. Shaped specifically delivers best water movement and performance. (Wings can be turned upside down for a deeper 'throbbing' water movement).
- Rear jointed body for extra movement, ultimate stability, inspired by Megabass Vatalion. Also improves RAB performance.
- Replacement 'feathers' (wings) available, fully customise you lure. View/shop Spare Wing Kits here at Ebb Tide Tackle
155mm long (5-1/3")