Lews Tournament MP Speed Spool LFS Series reel
VALUE PLAYER & BUILT TOUGH, PERFORMS SMOOTH AND SILKY!
The Lew’s Tournament MP is close to the best value allround baitcast reel on the market! Loaded with bearings, premium gearing and stability and a dual cast system. This reel is built to outlast you!
- One-piece, aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Drilled and forged, double anodized aluminum U style 34MM spool
- Hard anodized aluminum Speed Gears®, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion™ bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Audible click, bowed, double anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, lightweight, 95MM aluminum reel handle with Lew’s® Combat Grip® paddle knobs
- Combat Grip® thumb bar
- Speed Keeper® hook keeper
Model: TS1SMP 10+1 Bearings, 7.0oz (195.6g), 5.6:1 retrieve (23inches per turn, 58.4cm), Capacity 120yds/12lb mono, (approx 130m of PE3 braid)